[asterisk-users] AMI can not receive events unless keyboard input

evanily3000 evanily3000 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 21:38:51 CST 2014

Hi,
This is evenily.

My one Asterisk server and event listen App was working well for several month.
Yesterday My event listen app stop work suddenly.
I telnet to AMI via localhost 5038 to check the events, and I find
Asterisk does not
push the events until I press the Enter key.
When I press Enter key, all events was displayed, then stop display
new events until I press Enter key Again.
BTW, My others Asterisk box is not the same problem.
Asterisk version: 1.8.7.0

Help please!