[asterisk-users] Asterisk NAT

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Thu Feb 20 13:43:13 CST 2014

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 2:55 AM, A J Stiles
<asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 Feb 2014, Gholamreza Sabery wrote:
>> Hello, a few days ago I sent a question:
>>
>> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2014-February/282241.html
>>
>> but no one answered me! I just want to know is it possible or not?
>
> No answer on the list probably just means the question was answered before; so
> your best bet is to search the mailing list archives and the wiki at
> http://voip-info.org
> Eventually, you will have been yomping around in Tech Land for long enough to
> graduate from "ignorant tourist" to "seasoned traveller" -- and then you get
> to ignore noob questions yourself.  Or set yourself up as a tour guide, if you
> feel that way inclined  :)

It is worth nothing that the official Asterisk wiki is at
http://wiki.asterisk.org. If there is something missing from there,
feel free to let me or someone in #asterisk-dev know and we'll make
sure things get updated. One thing I do have on my to-do list is a NAT
guide.

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager