[asterisk-users] Dynamically setting from domain when calling friends

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Wed Feb 19 12:25:28 CST 2014

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Torbjörn Abrahamsson
<torbjorn.abrahamsson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much. I will try this! It seems to be what I'm looking for.
>
> I'm in most cases working with 1.2 asterisks, so I'm not up to date on newer features. My current project however needed a newer version. I tried some googleing, but I did not find these variables.

Glad to help!  Wow.. 1.2 !  Most are using 1.8 or 11 these days, so it
is good to be aware of that when seeking help and Googeling. The 1.8
branch is the oldest supported version at the moment.
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Versions

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager