[asterisk-users] Asterisk NAT

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 02:55:28 CST 2014

On Wednesday 19 Feb 2014, Gholamreza Sabery wrote:
> Hello, a few days ago I sent a question:
>
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2014-February/282241.html
>
> but no one answered me! I just want to know is it possible or not?

There is a bit of a tendency on this list to ignore questions that have been
answered before.  It's disconcerting at first, but remember:  *you* are the
stereotype tourist here, and *not repeating oneself* is a part of the natives'
culture.  It is not exactly rudeness, per se, even though it might look that
way; just an aversion to saying the same thing twice.

No answer on the list probably just means the question was answered before; so
your best bet is to search the mailing list archives and the wiki at
http://voip-info.org
Eventually, you will have been yomping around in Tech Land for long enough to
graduate from "ignorant tourist" to "seasoned traveller" -- and then you get
to ignore noob questions yourself.  Or set yourself up as a tour guide, if you
feel that way inclined  :)

--
AJS

Answers come *after* questions.