[asterisk-users] PRI Error on span 1: Received MDL/TEI management message, but configured for mode other than PTMP

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Tue Feb 18 14:00:57 CST 2014

We are seeing the message " PRI Error on span 1: Received MDL/TEI management message, but configured for mode other than PTMP" on one of our Asterisk boxes on a PRI.   A Google search turns up a number of hits for this error, but they are all for BRI not PRI.

I'm reasonably sure there are no recent updates or config changes.

Running Asterisk 1.4.37.  We can update to 1.4.44 if it will help.   At this time we cannot upgrade to anything later.

Does anyone know how I might troubleshoot this?