[asterisk-users] Host = Dynamic in a Register Free Setup

Nick Cameo symack at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 13:35:13 CST 2014

I just want to clarify. We are not creating peers automatically. And
we allowguest=no. We do have peer entries in sip_buddies db as you
would expect. As mentioned, we just don't allow phones to REGISTER
every 3600 (for example). Once a valid peer/phone tries to place a
call, we would like asterisk to store the ipaddr and port of the phone
to be able to create the SIP channel for incoming calls. As mentioned
security is managed elsewhere.

N.