[asterisk-users] ConfBridge speak wave file in conf

Mon Feb 17 05:32:23 CST 2014

On 15/02/14 20:05, Jerry Geis wrote:
> I have a confbridge in asterisk 11.
> I am using an AGI to bring people in the conf automatically.
>
> I want to speak a "pre-recorded" wave file message into the conf to
> all users.
>
> how might I do that?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jerry

You could initiate a call which would connect one end to the conference
and then the other would pay the message and then hang up. You could
establish a call either via the asterisk manager interface or have the
agi create a .call file in a temp directory and then move it across to
where asterisk looks for it.