[asterisk-users] Asterisk crashes at "meetme kick all"

Patrick Laimbock patrick at laimbock.com
Mon Feb 17 03:22:02 CST 2014

On 17-02-14 09:26, Deka, Rajib IN MAA SL wrote:
> Dear Forum,
> I have encountered a similar issue as below in Asterisk 10.0.0. Asterisk
> crashed while executing “meetme kick all” CLI command from manager
> interface. The link says the issue has been closed however I am not able
> to identify in which release of asterisk this issue has been fixed.
> Please help.
> _https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-15741_

AFAICT this issue has not been fixed due to inactivity. Note the
"Suspended due to lack of activity" remark. Also the 1.6 version
mentioned in the bugreport is EOL. Version 10.0.0 you mentioned is also
EOL so any bugreport you file against version 10.0.0 will not be acted
upon unless you can reproduce it with the latest Asterisk version 11.x.x
or 12.x.x.

I recommend you upgrade to an Asterisk LTS (long term support) version
like the latest 11.x.x (currently 11.7.0). For more information about
Asterisk LTS versions go to:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Versions

If you still see a bug when running Asterisk 11.x.x (or 12.x.x) you can
report it at the Asterisk issue tracker at:

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Before filing a bug please read the information at:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Issue+Guidelines#AsteriskIssueGuidelines-Howtoreportabug

--
Patrick