[asterisk-users] Dialer software for Asterisk...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Feb 14 13:18:21 CST 2014

     I have a customer with a more or less unique need.  Right now we
are using Wombat as a dialer software so they can contact clients for QA
purposes.  Everything is working very well and their contact center
productivity is way up from the old manual dialing method.

     The only thing we are having a problem with is that they have up to
5 phone numbers to contact a single customer.  Obviously we cannot load
all numbers into the dialer because we do not want to contact the same
customer 5 times.  Does anyone know of a dialer for Asterisk that can
take several phone numbers for the same contact and if any of those
answers it will not try the other numbers?  Most of the dialers I have
looked at cannot relate information for different numbers so there is no
way to tell if you have already contacted a specific customer with a
different number.

     I really do not want to develop a new dialer software (well, while
the dialer is not that difficult the interfaces, reports and backends
are a pain to maintain).  Anyone know of a commercial or open source
software that can handle this kind of dialing?

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)9116-91161