[asterisk-users] How does extensions.lua compares to extensions.conf ?

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Wed Feb 12 19:26:08 CST 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Olivier <oza.4h07 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How does extensions.lua compares to extensions.conf or extensions.ael on
> stability, performance and features ?
>
> Would you recommand  extensions.lua as an easy/easier way to access
> memcached, redis or equivalent ?
>
> Thoughs ? Comments ?

The lack of replies should give you your answer.  Extensions AEL and
LUA don't get much action these days, I'm sure there are a few people
that use them but extensions.conf has way more code coverage from a
testing POV.

Your better off using AGI if you want to leverage redis or memcached.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)