[asterisk-users] c option doesn't work if used with q option in meetme

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Fri Dec 19 08:59:26 CST 2014

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 4:34 AM, Kamlesh Kumar <kamlesh_kmr at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Asterisk version 11.13.1
>
> I'm trying use realtime meetme application with c and q option. If both
> options are used together in meetme table under 'opts' field, c option
> (Announce user(s) count on joining a conference.) doesn't work i.e. system
> doesn't play user counting to caller. Is it bug or some configuration
> problem.

This was fixed a while back:
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-17053

If it is an issue again then it is a regression. I'm not sure if
realtime would make a difference.

You probably want to file it as a bug.
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Issue+Guidelines

As the guidelines mention, be sure to include Asterisk logs with debug
showing the issue.

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager