[asterisk-users] PJSIP configuration question

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Tue Dec 16 12:45:24 CST 2014

Here's an update...

My network admin would not turn off the ALG because it would cause several other problems to other phone systems we have.

He looked at the sip trace.  What he found is the PJSIP trace showed a different IP address than the older chan_sip so he had me change the aor contact to outbound.vitelity.net

At this point, it seems to be working (and this is going through a Cisco ALG).

I will run more tests, but here is the pjsip.conf I have.

[global]
type = global
debug = yes

[transport1]