[asterisk-users] PJSIP configuration question

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Wed Dec 10 10:11:01 CST 2014

I should mention, I am actually sending this via AMI in both the chan_sip and the pjsip case.

Pjsip originate...

Action: Originate
ActionID: S8
Channel: PJSIP/outbound.vitelity.net/1234567890
Exten: createcall
Context: TestApp
Timeout: 60000
CallerID: Dan Cropp<1234>
Variable: CALLERID(num-pres)=allowed_passed_screened
Async: true

Chan_sip based originate...

Action: Originate
ActionID: S8
Channel: SIP/outbound.vitelity.net/1234567890
Exten: createcall
Context: TestApp
Timeout: 60000
CallerID: Dan Cropp<1234>
Variable: CALLERID(num-pres)=allowed_passed_screened
Async: true

Have a great day!

Dan