[asterisk-users] Playing audio to bridged channels using ControlPlayBack

Murthy Gandikota mgandikota at nts.net
Tue Dec 9 13:22:31 CST 2014

Hi John

Going through App Konference sources, the following seemed interesting

1) the sounds are packaged in the module--specifically asterikast/audio/join.wav and asterikast/audio/leave.wav (I would like to choose the sound file to play dynamically)
2)the sound controls are mute/unmute, volume up/down (I would like forwarding, pause, etc. that are available with ControlPlayBack)
3)the sound files are selectively played to a channel (unlike multicasting)

Is it the listener.pl  the daemon script you refer to? A cursory glance at it shows that it is possible to call any command supported by the konference/cli.c.

Could you tell me what customizations you have made? I would like, of course, to see your version of the script. Please either post in this thread or send me the script, whichever is easier. My email address is in the header.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.