[asterisk-users] Want web page to listen to meetme (WebRTC?)

Thorsten Göllner tg at ovm-group.com
Tue Dec 9 04:26:41 CST 2014

Quick and drity:

1) Meetme has to be configured to record the media stream.

2) You have to install a streaming server. Maybe ffmpeg could do the job:
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/StreamingGuide

3) Then your website should be able to get the stream from the streaming
server.

You should be able to test this scenario withing some hours.