[asterisk-users] About voip gateway

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Dec 8 15:07:57 CST 2014

On Mon, 8 Dec 2014, Leonel Florin wrote:

> Hay friends, I want to know how many simultaneous call can i do
> throughout a voip gateway from the internet call to the normal telephony
> network, because i want to see what implementation do i have to do
> multiple call from internet to differents telephones.

Please reply with a few more details of what you are planning on doing.

For example:

"I want my computer to originate 100 simultaneous calls to PSTN
subscribers who have 'opted-in' to receive a 60 second political
announcement.'

If all you want to do is route calls, OpenSIPS may be a better tool.

--
Thanks in advance,