[asterisk-users] Confbridge

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Dec 1 20:37:57 CST 2014

I am doing dynamic conference bridges using confbridge in asterisk 11.
 Is there a way to toggle off an on recording of an ongoing conference
call
 I have figured out how to record a conference if it is turned on when
someone enters.

 Also I have noticed that when setting music_on_hold_class dynamically it
does not override what is set on the channel.

exten => s,n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,music_on_hold_class)=latin)
 Does anyone have any ideas on how I might fix this as well?

 Thanks

Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)
616-855-1030 Ext. 2003