[asterisk-users] features.conf and mixmonitor stop and start

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 05:28:53 CDT 2014

On 28 August 2014 07:56, Leandro Dardini <ldardini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you post an example?
>
> Leandro

> Do the pause/unpause in a Macro or Gosub and reference that from the
>> features.conf
>>
>> Also, make sure you put the filename into a variable and give it full
>> inheritance so you can resume recording to the same file (using the a
>> option)
>>

>> On 27 August 2014 21:20, Leandro Dardini <ldardini at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> I have a recording started in the dialplan with the MixMonitor
>>> application. I want to be able to stop it during a call and maybe restart
>>> it.
>>>
>>> I tried using the value defined in [featuremap] but it starts another
>>> MixMonitor application even if there already one instead of stopping it.
>>>
>>> Any idea on how I can stop the MixMonitor application while it is
>>> running?
>>>
>>> [featuremap]
>>> automixmon => *1
>>>
>>> I tried also to use the [applicationmap]] but it doesn't seem to work.
>>> Pressing #1 do nothing. Here my dialplan:
>>>
>>>        9999 => {
>>>             Set(__DYNAMIC_FEATURE=pauseMonitor);
>>>             MixMonitor(test);
>>>             Dial(SIP/1000 at srv01,30,TtX);
>>>        }
>>>

>>> [applicationmap]
>>> pauseMonitor   => #1,self/both,stopMixMonitor
>>>
>>> Any advice?

extensions.conf:

[macro-pause-recording]
exten => s,1,Verbose(Stopping Recording)
exten => s,n,StopMixMonitor()

[macro-unpause-recording]
exten => s,1,Verbose(Resuming Recording)
exten => s,n,MixMonitor(${REC_FILE_NAME},a)

features.conf

StopMixMonitor   => #00,peer/both,Macro(pause-recording)
;
MixMonitor => #01,peer/both,Macro(unpause-recording)

Make sure you set REC_FILE_NAME early on with a double underscore and
remember to add Set(__DYNAMIC_FEATURES=MixMonitor#StopMixMonitor) early on
too

--

Ishfaq Malik
Department: VOIP Support
e: ish at pack-net.co.uk
w: http://www.pack-net.co.uk

Registered Address: PACKNET LIMITED, Duplex 2, Ducie House
37 Ducie Street
Manchester, M1 2JW
COMPANY REG NO. 04920552