[asterisk-users] features.conf and mixmonitor stop and start

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 17:47:29 CDT 2014

Do the pause/unpause in a Macro or Gosub and reference that from the
features.conf

Also, make sure you put the filename into a variable and give it full
inheritance so you can resume recording to the same file (using the a
option)

On 27 August 2014 21:20, Leandro Dardini <ldardini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a recording started in the dialplan with the MixMonitor
> application. I want to be able to stop it during a call and maybe restart
> it.
>
> I tried using the value defined in [featuremap] but it starts another
> MixMonitor application even if there already one instead of stopping it.
>
> Any idea on how I can stop the MixMonitor application while it is running?
>
> [featuremap]
> automixmon => *1
>
> I tried also to use the [applicationmap]] but it doesn't seem to work.
> Pressing #1 do nothing. Here my dialplan:
>
>        9999 => {
>             Set(__DYNAMIC_FEATURE=pauseMonitor);
>             MixMonitor(test);
>             Dial(SIP/1000 at srv01,30,TtX);
>        }
>

> [applicationmap]
> pauseMonitor   => #1,self/both,stopMixMonitor
>
> Any advice?
>

> --

Ishfaq Malik
Department: VOIP Support
Company: Packnet Limited
t: +44 (0)845 004 4994
f: +44 (0)161 660 9825
e: ish at pack-net.co.uk
w: http://www.pack-net.co.uk

Registered Address: PACKNET LIMITED, Duplex 2, Ducie House
37 Ducie Street
Manchester, M1 2JW
COMPANY REG NO. 04920552