[asterisk-users] Echo Cancellation on VoIP networks

Emiliano Vazquez emilianovazquez at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 06:30:10 CDT 2014

El 26/08/14 a las 05:33, Grant Bagdasarian escibió:
> I’m new to Echo Cancellation and I was wondering how it is
> handled/works on pure VoIP networks using Asterisk?
there is no echo problems on pure VoIP networks.

echo is a common problem when you have changes from analog to digital.

The only echo problem you will have is when you call another network who
has analog circuits with wrong configuration or poor hardware. But you
can't solve it.

Best regards.

--
Emiliano Vazquez | PcCentro Informatica & CCTV
Office: +54 (11) 4635-3218 y Rotativas
Mail: emilianovazquez at gmail.com
Web: http://www.pccentro.com.ar