[asterisk-users] Flashing Red Lights in TE420 (5th Gen) Card

Lee, John (Sydney) John.Lee at compuware.com
Mon Aug 25 02:33:21 CDT 2014

Thanks Russ for your response.
Finally found time to do more test on this thread.
I uninstalled DAHDI-complete 2.9.1.1 and installed an older DAHDI version 2.4.1
It worked!

Both READMEs said Digium TE420: PCI-Express quad-port T1/E1/J1 should work.
But it seems that 5th gen TE420 (see below) only works with older DAHDI version.

04:08.0 Communication controller: Digium, Inc. Wildcard TE420 quad-span T1/E1/J1 card 3.3V (PCI-Express) (5th gen) (rev 02)