[asterisk-users] DPMA: No provider found for label CustomPresence

Mitch Claborn mitch_ml at claborn.net
Thu Aug 21 19:15:56 CDT 2014

It appears to be loaded.  This is a fresh build of Asterisk 12.5 from
source.

*CLI> module show like func_presencestate.so
Module Description                              Use Count  Status
func_presencestate.so          Gets or sets a presence state in the dia
0          Running
1 modules loaded

Mitch