[asterisk-users] Dispatching calls question

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Wed Aug 20 15:53:23 CDT 2014

I have a question about dispatching calls...

If I try to dispatch a call on line 1 using the AMI
and I check in my table to see if line 1 is available and it is....
So I have done my checking now I dispatch my call
and at that same time a call comes in on line 1 and now its no longer
available
for me to make a call, I connect on AMI and my call fails....

How do I prevent this from happening? Sure I can start at 23 instead of 1
and work down
instead of up  but eventually the same thing may happen.

I'm using Asterisk 11.11 if that matters.

Thanks,

Jerry