[asterisk-users] PRI timing settings

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Wed Aug 20 10:07:25 CDT 2014

CallerID Name doesn't really matter.  Either your carrier will remove it when handing the call off to the next hop or the terminating carrier will ignore any CallerID name data and do a name lookup in their own database using the CallerID number.   This is why your CallerID name can be different depending on which carrier is used for the receiving phone number.