[asterisk-users] stasis_app_exec: Stasis app 'MyhApp' not registered

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Aug 12 13:48:48 CDT 2014

Yuriy Gorlichenko wrote:
> Hello. I tryto use Statis at my dialplan to run my app (a)
>
> When Statis is running from making call ( I dial from softphone some
> exten and run dialplan  context  where call Statis(MyApp)) Asterisk
> responsed:
>
> ERROR[61517][C-00000019]: res_stasis.c:852 stasis_app_exec: Stasis app
> 'MyApp' not registered
>
> How I must Register MyApp

There is a getting started guide[1] which talks about ARI and Stasis, as
well as providing some steps so you can see what is going on. There is
also reference documentation[2] which shows all the things you can do.
Finally there's a mailing list[3] focused on this sort of application
development. I'd suggest subscribing to it and posting what you are
attempting to accomplish using ARI.

Cheers,

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+Started+with+ARI
[2] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+12+ARI