[asterisk-users] Letting rtp profiles be handled by rtpengine instead of Asterisk

Olli Heiskanen ohjelmistoarkkitehti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 06:56:52 CDT 2014

Okay, tried reverting to Asterisk 11.10.2. I didn't change the realtime
table yet, but now when calling from websocket client to another websocket
client, cli says:

WARNING[30620][C-00000000]: chan_sip.c:11056 process_sdp_a_dtls:
Unsupported fingerprint hash type 'sha-2' received on dialog
'36ns50nk1fo04pu3m7lf'
WARNING[30620][C-00000000]: chan_sip.c:10509 process_sdp: Rejecting secure
audio stream without encryption details: audio 10640 RTP/SAVPF 111 103 104
0 8 106 105 13 126

This many times, until the forking capacity of Kamailio has been reached
and call fails. The clients are running on chrome, and calls have worked
before... I wonder if I should revert further back and/or change or remove
some realtime table fields?

cheers,
Olli