[asterisk-users] Asterisk not honoring astetcdir

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at Vex.Net
Sun Aug 10 08:57:18 CDT 2014

On Sun, 10 Aug 2014 10:52:46 -0300
Joshua Colp <jcolp at digium.com> wrote:
> If you set them, yes. That file has default values though which would
> currently overrule the compiled in values. One option would be to
> just comment out all of them and remove the template value in the
> sample config. Nobody has proposed any changes relating to it though.

Another option would be to generate the file at build time using the
compiled in values.  I would still comment them as you suggest though.
That's usual practice in these sorts of config files.  Why parse a line
just to set what's already the default?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net