[asterisk-users] asterisk too many files or memory leak???

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at Vex.Net
Fri Aug 8 05:18:41 CDT 2014

On Fri, 8 Aug 2014 11:01:50 +0200
Mikael Fredin <mikael at wiraya.com> wrote:
> On 8 August 2014 04:50, D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at vex.net> wrote:
>
> > Shot in the dark here but does "core show channels" show an
> > inordinate number of channels, especially channels that you know
> > should be closed?
>
> I get that problem sometimes, do you have a solution for it/know the
> cause for it?

In my case I fixed it by reverting from 11.11.0 back to 11.10.2.  See
the thread "Calls not hanging up".  I saw that the OP was also on
11.11.0 and wondered if his open files problem was caused by too many
active channels and thus was seeing a different symptom of the same
problem.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net