[asterisk-users] Calls not hanging up

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Thu Aug 7 22:39:05 CDT 2014

Am 08.08.2014 05:13, schrieb D'Arcy J.M. Cain:
> New data point - I just reverted to 11.10.2 without a single change to
> the configuration and the problem has gone away.

Hmm. Could this have to do with session-timers (sip.conf)?

I remember when I went from 1.4 to 10.7 I had to manually mess with the
session-timers because my peers who delivered incoming calls would
always end the call after 30 minutes. But your problem is kind of the
opposite. :)

Just a shot in the dark, without knowing much about SIP really, lol.

If you really wanna know, you should fire up tcpdump and see what's
going on there.