[asterisk-users] agi get_data noanswer

Rafael Visser visser.rafael at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 16:37:41 CDT 2014

Hi John.
I am making an inteligent annoucement resouce for a big ericsson switch. Is
just an ivr with agi applications.
The tricky thing try to make asterisk not to send answer. The perl
application with agi commands must be executed with out answering.

Something like

exten => 6009,1,Progress()
exten => 6009,n,Set(__INICIA=${EPOCH})
exten => 6009,n,Set(CHANNEL(language)=sc)
exten => 6009,n,AGI(anouncement.pl)
exten => 6009,n,Hangup()

Thanks anyway.
rv