[asterisk-users] Calls not hanging up

Andres andres at telesip.net
Thu Aug 7 13:33:37 CDT 2014

On 8/7/14, 12:14 PM, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Aug 2014 17:12:40 +0200
> Asghar Mohammad <asghar144 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Your call is up on VoiceMail you should check dialstatus before
>> sending user to VoiceMail.
> I removed the voicemail command from the dialplan and it was exactly
> the same behaviour.

You have 3 ways to automatically hang up a call.
1)  Caller hangs up
2)  Callee hangs up
3)  Timeout hangs up call

I suggest you capture the SIP messages to see if the hangup messages are
not reaching Asterisk (caller or callee).  It is also a good idea to
place a hard limit on calls so they hangup by timeout and not stay there
forever.  From the DIAL comand:

         x - Maximum call time, in milliseconds
         y - Warning time, in milliseconds
         z - Repeat time, in milliseconds
     Limit the call to <x> milliseconds. Play a warning when <y> mill
     iseconds are left. Repeat the warning every <z> milliseconds until time
     expires.

--
Technical Support
http://www.cellroute.net