[asterisk-users] Asterisk IP7960 and MWI Issue

Paul Greenberg paul at greenberg.pro
Wed Aug 6 13:27:15 CDT 2014

All,

I am running the following setup:

Linux 3.10.0-123.4.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Jun 30 16:09:14 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Asterisk 12.4.0

Cisco IP Phone 7960G

I have an issue with MWI. For some reason after I delete my voicemail messages, the MWI of the phone is ON for another 20-30 minutes. It seems that there is a poll interval of some kind. I am not sure whether it is a setting on the phone or the asterisk.

Any  ideas?

Best Regards,
Paul Greenberg, Esq.

Law Office of Paul Greenberg
530 Main Street, Suite 102
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
E-mail: paul at greenberg.pro
Tel:  201-402-6777
Fax:  201-301-8876
Cell: 212-380-7343
Web: http://www.greenberg.pro/
Twitter: @nymetrolaw

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email, including any attachment(s), is confidential information that may be privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law, and is intended only for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned above as recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.

CONFIDENTIAL: ATTORNEY/CLIENT PRIVILEGED; ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT The information contained in this email is intended for the individual or entity above. This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and is legally protected by the attorney/client privilege and/or work product doctrine. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use, forward or disclose this communication to others; further, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete this message from your system. Thank you.