[asterisk-users] Checking for human answer

Tiago Geada tiago.geada at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 08:59:27 CDT 2014

Hello

We use originate that places a call in a queue (channel parameter is a
Local/dialplan)

When the call is answered in queue, it is bridged with the operator, and
then starts the second channel leg: Dial out to wherever trough local
channel

we set a sip header with dialstatus, so if the operator hangs the call, we
see a CANCEL back in our pbx