[asterisk-users] Binding SIP on multiple ports [SOLVED])

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:53:46 CDT 2014

Great !
I'm gonna it try ASAP !

Is there another way (ie not using different ports) to get several trunks
to a given ITSP ?
Let me explain this a bit further.

My setup is:
ITSP <---- SIP----> Asterisk <----> Phones

For various reasons, I want my Asterisk box to have several trunks/SIP
account with my ITSP.
First method, is to configure a specific port for each trunk: ITSP will
receive traffic from two different IP/ports pairs, so it could work.

Is there another method (maybe one  that works for Asterisk 11) ?