[asterisk-users] Connecting Asterisk and BT Versatility PBX via NT BRI port

Roberto Fichera kernel at tekno-soft.it
Sun Aug 3 15:42:05 CDT 2014

Il 03/08/2014 16.16, Mc GRATH Ricardo ha scritto:
> Hi, it seems have problem with physical issue layer 1, first check wiring connection, by the way  you can check with card led (If ISDN  plugs into the port, the LED will not blink, but in red color.) after  dahdi alarm status, and dahdi restart command.
> At last should be signalling mode to signalling = bri_cpe_ptmp

As said before the cable works fine because I've already used it with
another PBX (Panasonic). The PTMP seems not be the problem because the
BT land line works in PTP and if I switch to PTMP the OpenVOX card I can
see lots of errors in the log.

Regarding the LED things I'll check tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
Roberto Fichera