[asterisk-users] Asterisk support for h.324m

Patrick Laimbock patrick at laimbock.com
Tue Apr 29 17:41:45 CDT 2014

On 29-04-14 20:41, [Digital^Dude] ® wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If anyone has successfully compiled asterisk with:
> app_rtsp
> codec_amr
> mp4_play
> mp4_save
> app_transcode
> h324m_call
>
> Please share the versions of OS software, and libraries used.
> Lets make this thread useful so that all tried and tested video
> resources of asterisk can be found in one place for ease of access and
> later reference.

I haven't but the guys you could talk to are the (former Fontventa?)
folks at http://www.medooze.com/products/h324m-stack.aspx

Source code/binaries can be viewed/downloaded at:

http://sourceforge.net/p/asteriskvideo/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mcumediaserver/

The old Fontventa AMR patch does not apply to Asterisk 11. I tried to
port it to Asterisk 11 but couldn't get a call going. If you are a
developer focused on Asterisk 11 and want to have a look at the AMR
patch let me know and I'll email it to you.

HTH,
Patrick