[asterisk-users] asterisk's internal database

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Mon Apr 28 13:29:41 CDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 6:34 AM, binary dreamer
<dreamer.binary at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello everyone.
>
> I am running plain asterisk and I am using asterisk's internal database for:
> -phonebook
> -blacklist numbers
>

> instead of having to update the database of new entry or delete an entry, is
> it possible to have it in an external file such as txt? so every new
> entry/deletion will take place there.

Are you wanting to swap out Asterisk's internal database with a
different data storage interface? If so, that isn't possible as far as
I know.

If you are wanting to just read information from a file into Asterisk
variables.. there may be other ways to do what you want.

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager