[asterisk-users] Buzzing / Humming Noise

Shahid H shahidh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 07:08:42 CDT 2014

Hi

Lately I've been having problem with the handsets on the polycom phones.
The agents are complaining that the humming/buzzing can be heard on random
days.

When the agents touch their computer the buzzing may increase louder or
reduced. Also when they grab the handset cable, the buzzing noise is less
loud and is loud again when I let it go.

I have tried changing the handsets, problem not fixed.

What is causing this? Is this networking issue? I have tried restarting the
PBX Servers, switches, etc. Still same problem.