[asterisk-users] Old Asterisk Release wanting to upgrade ...

Lee, John (Sydney) John.Lee at compuware.com
Wed Apr 16 21:53:45 CDT 2014

Thanks Johan.
I think I will stick with 1.4.x and DAHDI.  Although it is a unsupported release, I never had any problems with them.
Some machines have never been rebooted for 5+ years.
I am a bit scared of going to 11.  I have written a lot of AEL2 script in Asterisk 1.4.x and I am not sure if it will still run in 11.