[asterisk-users] Asterisk on OSX

Manu etann at manu-dpk.net
Sun Apr 13 09:32:33 CDT 2014

Very cool answer...
But, my problems is not resolved...
As I said, I want to use asterisk on OsX to get vocal system to make a vocal directory and vocal lookcid with VoiceOver synths....
And I don't believe there's a good synths on debian7.
I use debian for the moment but I'd like transfert on my mac mini server.

		AMICALEMENT…

		Manu

	- E-Mail : etann at manu-dpk.net
	-  TimeLine Twitter : @manudpk
	- Skype : manu-dpk

Découvrez mes compositions musicales personnelles ainsi que mes podcasts : http://www.manu-dpk.net

Respectons l’environnement ! N’imprimer ce mail, uniquement si cela vous est nécessaire !!!