[asterisk-users] Asterisk on OSX

Manu etann at manu-dpk.net
Sat Apr 12 01:56:24 CDT 2014

Hi,
1. I needn't queue function...
2. My files are encoding at 8000HZ 16Bits Mono... And I can hear it on asterisk installed on rasberryPI
3. I muse asterisk since 4 year ago so I think my configuration is well.

I think before installing asterisk I forgot something but I don't know what...

I'm blind, I use asterisk with app-directory() to make a personal directory, and to make a audio lookcallid anon cement.
I'd like build asterisk on osx to use voiceOver voice, are better quality.
That's why...

		AMICALEMENT…

		Manu

	- E-Mail : etann at manu-dpk.net
	-  TimeLine Twitter : @manudpk
	- Skype : manu-dpk

Découvrez mes compositions musicales personnelles ainsi que mes podcasts : http://www.manu-dpk.net

Respectons l’environnement ! N’imprimer ce mail, uniquement si cela vous est nécessaire !!!