[asterisk-users] Confbridge options

Johan Wilfer lists at jttech.se
Fri Apr 4 15:01:12 CDT 2014

Hi,

I'm doing an evaluation of Confbridge (migrating from Meetme). Looking
at: https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/ConfBridge+10
Under the heading "User Profile Configuration Options" the option
announce_only_user is present. The sample config looks like this:
--
;announce_only_user=yes ;Sets if the only user announcement should be
played when a channel enters a empty conference.  On by default.

Also - setting quiet=yes still plays join/leave sound. My current
work-around is:
sound_join=silence/1
sound_leave=silence/1
But this seems a bit ineffective... In Meetme the quiet-flag also
disabled join/leave sounds. Is this by design or an oversight?

--
Johan Wilfer