[asterisk-users] Two pid's shown in asterisk service status

S, Kantharuban IN MAA SL kantharuban.s at siemens.com
Tue Apr 1 07:40:02 CDT 2014

Hello List,
        Good day,
        We have faced an issue in Asterisk, the issue is we are not able to make manager connections and we could see two pid's for the service asterisk status command.
The sequence of operations in our setup goes here,
1)      Linux machine is rebooting , we have issued a service asterisk restart command.
2)      Tried to connect from an application to asterisk.

The manger connections lost. Did anyone faced such issues or any solutions in latest versions of Asterisk to handle such situation.
Best regards,
Ruban.S

Siemens Limited,
IC BT SSP ES R&D IPI 1