No subject

Fri Sep 27 14:26:02 CDT 2013

The disadvantage (depending on what you're looking at doing) is that they have to be
in an operating computer

Hmmm ... maybe my wish list for a self-contained FXS should expand to a
self-contained one or two FXS and one FXO with software config and at least two
ethernet ports (like one to internet connection and one to hub/switch for extra
connections).

This would be a nice self-contained branch office VoIP system in a box that could
interact with an asterisk server for control directions

Maybe such a beast exists.  I don't think I've seen one