[asterisk-users] user list archive

Daniel van den Berg asterisk at suretel.co.za
Fri Sep 27 11:14:44 CDT 2013

Hi All,

I dont really see a solution there to the problem, just that the matter
was discussed?

Can Asterisk or can it not listen for IPv4 & IPv6 addresses at the same
time? I only see that there is mention that you must use the bindaddr=::
for it to listen for IPv4 & IPv6 but when I do this my IPv4 connections
drops.

Thanks!