[asterisk-users] Queue Management

akhilesh chand omakhileshchand at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 08:41:03 CDT 2013

Dear All,

I have six different campaign and  5 different agent have login on that
campaign.*Same thing i have done using agi and database,i never use queue
management on this scenario. Agent** can also shuffling  one campaign to
anther campaign.  *
Now i want to do some work with queue.I want to use single queue to
managing this.

Eg:
campaign                       Agent Login

a_1,a_3                                     (In campaign A 2 agents are
login)
a_2,a_1                                     (In campaign B 2 agents are
login)
a_3,a_1,a_4                               (In campaign C 3 agents are
login)
a_4,a_5,a_3                               (In campaign D 3 agents are
login)
E                                   a_1,a_3,1_2
                              (In campaign E 3 agents are login)
a_5,a_4                                    (In campaign F 2 agents are
login)

When a call come to campaign A that call goes to agent a_1 or a_3 not goes
to other campaigns agents.

Regards
Akhilesh