[asterisk-users] users can not hear the audio playback sometimes

Wed Sep 25 11:45:53 CDT 2013

On 25/09/13 13:57, Kumar Shantanu wrote:
> Thank you Gareth,
>
> It worked like a charm.
>
> The only problem I am having is now, when I do some changes in my
> freepbx and reload it just rewrites my dial play , I will try to fix
> it though.
>
> Thanks again
I did see in the console output it doing a GotoIf() and checking if a
custom trunk was defined just before the original dial command.
Maybe there is a way you can define a custom trunk and basically copy
the standard part of the dialplan but with the extra line you added?
Sorry I dont know the product so cant tell you how to do it.