[asterisk-users] Asterisk TON number

Patrick Lists asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 25 06:30:35 CDT 2013

On 09/25/2013 09:22 AM, Endri Stefani wrote:
> Hi
>
> Greeting to all you out there.
>
> I am new at asterisk, I have been working with PLMN platforms
> telecommunication for 5 years with NSN and Huawei.
>
> We have recently built an asterisk PBX with Trixbox and connected it to
> our MSS using Digium E1 cards(ISDN). Everything went smoothly as there
> are tons of information out there, except for the TON number.
>
> If you have worked in Telecommunication you will know the importance of
> TON flexibility.
>
> All the posts online suggested to update under Chan_dahdi.conf:
>
> pridialplan = international
>
> prilocaldialplan = international
>
> or other TON value ,restart the platform and then trixbox1*CLI> dialplan
> reload
>
> I have already done this with no success. Are there other changes I have
> to make in order to change dialplan?

Afaik the Trixbox Community Edition is no longer developed. So unless
you use a commercial Trixbox you are perhaps better off with just the
latest stable Asterisk (asterisk 11.5.1 or 11.6.0-rc1, dahdi 2.7.0.1,
libpri 1.4.14, libss7 1.0.2) or if you need a GUI have a look at
Elastix, the FreePBX distro, etc.

Regards,
Patrick