[asterisk-users] The call is established but without exchanged voice packets

Asghar Mohammad asghar144 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 09:42:44 CDT 2013

Hello,
i think your logic is wrong please explain me what are you trying to do?
[internal]
exten => 7002,1,Answer()
exten => 7002,n,Playback(vm-nobodyavail)
exten => 7002,n,Hangup()

exten => 7001,1,Dial(SIP/7001,60)
exten => 7001,n,Hangup()

try this dial 7002 and you should listen vm-nobodyavail or 7001 to 7001
extension.