[asterisk-users] sipgate outgoing calls

Jamie A. Stapleton jstapleton at computer-business.com
Fri Sep 20 08:51:09 CDT 2013

Probably worth noting that sipgate will close (at least in the U.S.) on Oct. 31:  http://www.besttechie.com/2013/09/13/voip-provider-sipgate-will-close-oct-31/

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Karsten Wemheuer
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 10:54 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] sipgate outgoing calls

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 18.09.2013, 14:29 +0100 schrieb
gpxctawjc5oh at irational.org:
> Hello
>
> i am trying to setup sipgate gateway
>
> i can get incoming calls fine, but when i dial in and then try to dial
> out i get this in asterisk command line

What Sipgate product are You using? At least in Germany there are different configurations for the different products necessary. For Sipgate trunking and Sipgate team You have to configure an outboundproxy (which differs between both products). For Sipgate Basic you don't need an outboundproxy. As far as I remember there was an issue with some asterisk versions and the outboundproxy for Sipdate team.

Karsten